Maps Topographical map of the counties of Bourbon, Fayette, Clark, Jessamine, and Woodford, Kentucky from actual surveys /
- Topographical map of the counties of Bourbon, Fayette, Clark, Jessamine, and Woodford, Kentucky from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Hewitt, E. A. (Earl Albon), 1891-
- Hewitt, George Washington.
- Created / Published
- New York : Smith, Gallup & Co., 1861.
- Subject Headings
- - Bourbon County (Ky.)--Maps
- - Fayette County (Ky.)--Maps
- - Clark County (Ky.)--Maps
- - Jessamine County (Ky.)--Maps
- - Woodford County (Ky.)--Maps
- - United States--Kentucky--Bourbon County
- - United States--Kentucky--Fayette County
- - United States--Kentucky--Clark County
- - United States--Kentucky--Jessamine County
- - United States--Kentucky--Woodford County
- Topographic maps
- - Shows landownerships.
- - LC copy sectioned to 2 sheets, mounted on cloth backing.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 225
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, illustrations, and distance table.
- - Insets: Versailles, Woodford Co. -- Clifton, Woodford Co. -- Paris, Bourbon County -- Keene, Jessamine County -- Mortonsville, Woodford, Co. -- Midway, Woodford Co. -- Nicholasville, Jesssamine County -- Winchester, Clark County -- Clintonville, Bourbon County -- Flatrock, Bourbon County -- North Middletown, Bourbon County -- Kiddville, Clark Co. -- Ruddell's Mills, Bourbon County -- Athens, Fayette County -- City of Lexington, Fayette County -- Millersburg, Bourbon County.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : color ; 137 x 137 cm, sheet 141 x 73 cm
- Call Number
- G3953.B55 1861 .T6
- G3953.B55 1861 .T6 Copy 2 Sectioned to 3 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 50 x 145 cm or smaller.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.