Maps Map of York County, Maine /
J.L. Smith Co.
York County (Me.)
- Map of York County, Maine /
- Contributor Names
- Chase, J.
- J.L. Smith Co.
- Subject Headings
- - York County (Me.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Maine--York County--Maps
- - Real property--Maine--York County--Maps
- - United States--Maine--York County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 278
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, distance chart, statistics, and illustrations.
- - Ancillary maps: Alfred Village -- Bar Mills -- Berwick -- Cornish -- East Parsonfield -- Goodwin's Mills -- Kennebunk -- Kennebunk Port and Harbor Village -- Kittery Point Village -- Kittery Village -- Limerick -- Linington -- Moderation -- Newfield Village --North Berwick -- Saco and Biddeford -- Salmon Falls -- Sanford -- South Berwick -- Spring Vale -- York.
- - LC copy sectioned in six and mounted on two pieces of fabric.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 140 x 89 cm
- Call Number
- G3733.Y6 1856 .C4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3733y la000278 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3733y.la000278
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.