Maps Plat & environs of Lagoon Heights, Cottage City, Mass. : showing property owned by the Lagoon Heights Land Co., 53 State St., 610 Exchange B'd'g., Boston, Mass.
O.H. Bailey & Co.
Lagoon Heights (Mass.)
- Plat & environs of Lagoon Heights, Cottage City, Mass. : showing property owned by the Lagoon Heights Land Co., 53 State St., 610 Exchange B'd'g., Boston, Mass.
- Other Title
- Plat and environs of Lagoon Heights, Cottage City, Massachusetts
- plat and environs of lagoon heights, cottage city, massachusetts
- Contributor Names
- O.H. Bailey & Co.
- Created / Published
- Boston : O. H. Bailey & Co., [188-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Lagoon Heights (Mass.)
- - Real property--Massachusetts--Lagoon Heights
- - United States--Massachusetts--Lagoon Heights
- - Bird's-eye view.
- - Partial cadastral map showing lots and lot numbers.
- - Relief shown pictorially.
- - Accompanied by text: Lagoon Heights, Cottage City, on that beautiful isle of the sea, Martha's Vineyard, the Arcadia of summer homes.  p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - In lower left margin: Plans can be had at Boston office or of real estate agents at Cottage City. Estimates of building and furnishing cottages can be had by applying to office, 53 State Street, Boston.
- - In lower right margin: Why not own a summer cottage at Lagoon Heights, which is acknowledged to be the most charming spot on this island of the sea?
- - Includes 16 col. ill. of points of interest.
- - Copy imperfect: Brittle, part of left margin cut off. DLC
- 1 view : col. ; 33 x 66 cm., on sheet 57 x 76 cm.
- Call Number
- G3764.L115A3 188- .O2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3764l pm020450 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3764l.pm020450
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.