Maps [Map of the town of New Hartford, Litchfield Co., Conn.].
New Hartford (Conn. : Town)
New Hartford (Conn.)
New Hartford (Town)
- [Map of the town of New Hartford, Litchfield Co., Conn.].
- Contributor Names
- Fagan, L.
- Created / Published
- Subject Headings
- - New Hartford (Conn. : Town)--Maps
- - New Hartford (Conn.)--Maps
- - Real property--Connecticut--New Hartford (Town)--Maps
- - Real property--Connecticut--New Hartford--Maps
- - Landowners--Connecticut--New Hartford (Town)--Maps
- - Landowners--Connecticut--New Hartford--Maps
- - United States--Connecticut--New Hartford
- - General map showing selected buildings and residences with names of owners.
- - Served as basis for 1852 printed version, "Map of the town of New Hartford, Litchfield Co., Conn., surveyed and drawn by L. Fagan."
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Pen-and-ink and watercolor.
- - Includes inset of village of New Hartford.
- - Imperfect: Brittle, torn, soiled, title area cut from map, annotated in pencil, mounted on cloth backing.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 ms. map : hand col. ; 72 x 96 cm.
- Call Number
- G3784.N36 1852 .F3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3784n la002047 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3784n.la002047
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.