Map of the timber lands in Oxford and Franklin counties, Maine, Coos County, New Hampshire : showing the different townships with their allotments, 1899 /
Carter, Augustus M.
- Map of the timber lands in Oxford and Franklin counties, Maine, Coos County, New Hampshire : showing the different townships with their allotments, 1899 /
- Contributor Names
- Carter, Augustus M.
- Created Published
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Maine--Oxford County
- - Real property--Maine--Franklin County
- - Real property--New Hampshire--Coos County
- - United States--Maine--Oxford County.
- - United States--Maine--Franklin County.
- - United States--New Hampshire--Coos County.
- - Cadastral map showing lot lines and numbers.
- - Pen-and-ink in black, red, and blue inks on tracing linen.
- - Imperfect: Creased, soiled, small tears along margin.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Ms. Map : Col. ; 102 X 87 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3733.O8G46 1899 .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3733o ct003494 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3733o.ct003494
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.