Maps Calhoun County, Arknasas
Confederate States of America. Army. Arkansas District. Topographical Bureau
Calhoun County (Ark.)
- Calhoun County, Arknasas
- Contributor Names
- Confederate States of America. Army. Arkansas District. Topographical Bureau.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Arkansas--Calhoun County
- - Real property--Arkansas--Calhoun County
- - Calhoun County (Ark.)
- - United States--Arkansas--Calhoun County
- - Shows rivers, streams, fords, roads, farm land, tree types, houses, and names of some residents.
- - Mounted on cloth. DLC
- - LC stamped in black ink at lower left corner. DLC
- - On verso in pencil at upper right: Land Ownership Maps #7.
- - Hand written label on verso: No. 22 Z.61 Book. alhoun County, Arkansas.
- - Stamped on verso in blue ink: By Transfer, Chief Engineers Office, War Department, Apr 30 1931.
- - Circular insignia at lower left corner: Topographical Bureau Dist. Arks., April 8th 1865.
- - Imperfect: Folded, creased, and stained throughout.
- - Accompanied by: text.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 7
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 106 x 76 cm, folded to 16 x 16 cm
- Call Number
- G4003.C2G46 1865 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4003c la000007 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4003c.la000007
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.