Maps The Gaza Strip & West Bank : a map folio /
United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Directorate of Intelligence
- The Gaza Strip & West Bank : a map folio /
- Other Title
- Gaza Strip and West Bank
- gaza strip and west bank
- Contributor Names
- United States. Central Intelligence Agency. Directorate of Intelligence.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.] : Central Intelligence Agency ; Springfield, VA : [May be purchased from] National Technical Information Service, 1994
- Subject Headings
- - Gaza Strip
- - West Bank
- - Shows map overviews of economic, historical, political, and ethnic information on the Gaza Strip and West Bank.
- - "January 1994"--P. 2 of cover.
- - Title from cover.
- - Five folded col. maps in pocket: Terrain model of the Gaza Strip and West Bank; Gaza Strip, October 1993; Jerusalem and vicinity, March 1993; Land use around Jerusalem, March 1993; West Bank and vicinity.
- - "CPAS 94-10003"--P. 2 of cover.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Another copy of accompanied maps treated as five single maps: 95-681369 (G8302.G3C2 1994 .U5), 94-680742 (G8302.G3 1993 .U5), 94-683012 (G7504.J4F3 1993 .U5), 94-680922 (G7504.J4G4 1993 .U5), 94-680595 (G7512.W4 1992 .U5)
- 1 atlas (19] leaves) : col. maps ; 29 cm.
- Call Number
- G2239.6 .U5 1994
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g8302gm gct00264 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g8302gm.gct00264
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.