Maps To David Stone and Peter Brown, Esq. : this first actual survey of the state of North Carolina taken by the subscribers is respectfully dedicated /
Administrative and Political Divisions
- To David Stone and Peter Brown, Esq. : this first actual survey of the state of North Carolina taken by the subscribers is respectfully dedicated /
- Other Title
- This first actual survey of the state of North Carolina taken by the subscribers is respectfully dedicated
- this first actual survey of the state of north carolina taken by the subscribers is respectfully dedicated
- Contributor Names
- Price, Jonathan, -1822.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Printed by C.P. Harrison, 1808.
- Subject Headings
- - North Carolina--Maps
- - North Carolina--Surveys--Maps
- - North Carolina--Administrative and political divisions--Maps
- - United States--North Carolina
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows state and county boundaries, names of counties, towns, cities, drainage, roads, railroads, churches, mills and other points of interest.
- - Printed in 3 segments.
- - Prime meridian: London.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn at lower margin, mounted on cloth backing.
- - Rubber-stamped on verso on cloth backing: 7853.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 72 x 152 cm.
- Call Number
- G3900 1808 .P7
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3900 ct003493 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3900.ct003493
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.