Maps City of Albany, New York /
Bingham, Reuben H.
Administrative and Political Divisions
New York (State)
- City of Albany, New York /
- Contributor Names
- Bingham, Reuben H.
- Created / Published
- Albany : Sampson, Davenport & Co., 1874.
- Subject Headings
- - Albany (N.Y.)
- - Albany (N.Y.)--Administrative and political divisions
- - Rensselaer (N.Y.)
- - Fire alarms--New York (State)--Albany
- - United States--New York (State)--Albany
- - United States--New York (State)--Rensselaer
- - Shows radial distances from city hall.
- - Hand col. to show ward areas, ward numbers, principal buildings, and proposed "Boulevard".
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1874, by Sampson, Davenport & Co. in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - Includes notes and index of "Fire alarm signal boxes".
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn at left margin, annotated in lead pencil, removed from city directory. DLC
- - Advertisement on verso.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 53 x 60 cm., folded to 22 x 14 cm.
- Call Number
- G3804.A3 1874 .B5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3804a wd000518 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3804a.wd000518
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.