Maps Section no. 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland /
Thos. J. Fisher and Co.
Chevy Chase Village
Chevy Chase Village
Chevy Chase Village (Md.)
Real Estate Development
- Section no. 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland /
- Other Title
- Section number 2, Chevy Chase, Maryland
- Contributor Names
- Thos. J. Fisher and Co.
- Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : Thos. J. Fisher and Co., [1909?]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village
- - Real estate development--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village
- - Chevy Chase Village (Md.)
- - United States--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village
- - Cadastral survey map of residential subdivisions in what is now the inc. town of Chevy Chase Village (Montgomery County, Md.).
- - Shows lot lines, building frontage lines, lot/block numbers, lot/block dimensions (in ft.), and street widths (in ft.). Does not show buildings or landowners' names.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 60 x 55 cm.
- Call Number
- G3844.C449G46 1909 .T4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3844c ct003560 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3844c.ct003560
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.