Chevy Chase, Section 2, adjacent to Washington D.C. /
Thos. J. Fisher and Co.
Chevy Chase Village
Chevy Chase Village
Chevy Chase Village (Md.)
Real Estate Development
- Chevy Chase, Section 2, adjacent to Washington D.C. /
- Translated Title
- Chevy Chase, adjacent to Washington D.C., Section 2
- Contributor Names
- Thos. J. Fisher and Co.
- Created Published
- Washington, D.C. : Thos. J. Fisher and Co., [189-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village
- - Real estate development--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village
- - Chevy Chase Village (Md.)
- - United States--Maryland--Chevy Chase Village.
- - Cadastral map of planned residential subdivisions in what is now the inc. town of Chevy Chase Village (Montgomery County, Md.).
- - Shows lot lines, lot/block numbers, individual trees, and landscaped areas. Does not show buildings or landowners' names.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, halved to enable folding, and hemmed at left/right sheet edges. DLC
- - Includes location map (inset), ill. of proposed residences, and ill. of proposed landscaping.
- 1 Map : Mounted on Cloth Backing ; on Sheet 80 X 94 Cm., Folded to 80 X 47 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3844.C449G46 189- .T4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3844c ct003561 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3844c.ct003561
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.