Maps Operating nuclear power plant sites vs. seismic hazards in terms of percent gravitational acceleration : [United States] /
Nolan, Jacqueline V.
Earthquake Hazard Analysis
Nuclear Power Plants
- Operating nuclear power plant sites vs. seismic hazards in terms of percent gravitational acceleration : [United States] /
- Contributor Names
- Nolan, Jacqueline V.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C. : Congressional Cartography Program], 2011.
- Subject Headings
- - Nuclear power plants--United States--Maps
- - Earthquake zones--United States--Maps
- - Nuclear reactors--United States--Maps
- - Earthquake hazard analysis--United States
- - United States
- - "Map prepared for CRS report for Congress: Andrews, Anthony, 2011 "Nuclear power plant design and seismic safety considerations" Library of Congress Congressional Research Service report R41805, May 2, 2011, Washington. p. 22, fig. 8."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes list of nuclear reactors with statistics.
- 1 map : col. ; 44 x 65 cm.
- Call Number
- G3701.N35 2011 .N6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3701n cp000016 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3701n.cp000016
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division