Maps Transportation lines of Chesapeake Bay serving the port of Baltimore MD /
- Transportation lines of Chesapeake Bay serving the port of Baltimore MD /
- Contributor Names
- United States. Board of Engineers for Rivers and Harbors.
- Ritter, Alfred H. (Alfred Hotchkiss), 1877-
- United States. Army. Corps of Engineers.
- Created / Published
- [Washington, D.C.?] : War Department, Corps of Engineers, U.S. Army, 
- Subject Headings
- - Steamboat lines--Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.)--Maps
- - Steamboat lines--Maryland--Baltimore Region--Maps
- - Ferries--Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.)--Maps
- - Harbors--Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.)--Maps
- - Harbors--Delmarva Peninsula--Maps
- - Railroads--Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.)--Maps
- - Railroads--Maryland--Baltimore Region--Maps
- - Railroads--Delmarva Peninsula--Maps
- - United States--Chesapeake Bay (Md. and Va.)
- - United States--Chesapeake Bay Region (Md. and Va.)
- - United States--Delmarva Peninsula
- - United States--Maryland--Baltimore Region
- - Shows steamship lines, ferries, and railroads.
- - Also covers Delmarva Peninsula.
- - Annotated in ink handwriting in lower margin: From Port Series No. 16--1926.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes indexed "List of steamship lines".
- 1 map : col. ; 31 x 21 cm.
- Call Number
- G3842.C5P53 1926 .U5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3842c ct002154 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3842c.ct002154
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
Rights and Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Electronic Sources on the Learning Page.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.