Maps Map of Pueblo County, Colorado /
Hills, V. G.
Trine, Z. V.
Pueblo County (Colo.)
- Map of Pueblo County, Colorado /
- Contributor Names
- Hills, V. G.
- Trine, Z. V.
- Created / Published
- [Colorado?] : Published jointly by Z.V. Trine and V.G. Hills, 1888 (
- Subject Headings
- - Pueblo County (Colo.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Colorado--Pueblo County--Maps
- - Real property--Colorado--Pueblo County--Maps
- - Voting precincts--Colorado--Pueblo County--Maps
- - School districts--Colorado--Pueblo County--Maps
- - United States--Colorado--Pueblo County
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners, school districts, and voting precincts.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 57
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes map of Bessemer, table of elevations, indexes, notes, and illustrations of significant public buildings.
- - LC copy mounted on cloth and sectioned into four.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 153 x 148 cm
- Call Number
- G4313.P8 1888 .H4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.