Maps Scott's map of Rutland County, Vermont /
Moore, Isaac W.
Rutland County (Vt.)
- Scott's map of Rutland County, Vermont /
- Other Title
- Map of Rutland County, Vermont
- map of rutland county, vermont
- Contributor Names
- Moore, Isaac W.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Owen McLeran & James D. Scott, Publishers, 
- Subject Headings
- - Rutland County (Vt.)
- - Real property--Vermont--Rutland County
- - Landowners--Vermont--Rutland County
- - United States--Vermont--Rutland County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1190
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1854 by James D. Scott in the clerk's office of the district court of the eastern district of Pennsylvania."
- - Includes statistics, diagram of elevations, and thirteen views of scenery and structures.
- - Insets: Brandon Iron & Car Wheel Company -- East Poultney village -- Hitchcockville, Pittsford Mills -- Plan of Benson -- Plan of Brandon -- Plan of Castleton -- Plan of centre Rutland -- Plan of Cuttingsville -- Plan of Fairhaven -- Plan of Forestdale -- Plan of Grangerville -- Plan of Hydeville -- Plan of Pittsfield -- Plan of Pittsford -- Plan of Rutland -- West Poultney.
- - LC copy shellacked, sectioned into 6, and mounted on cloth. Some darkening and losses. lcgft
- 1 map : color ; 133 x 101 cm
- Call Number
- G3753.R8 1854 .M6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3753r la001190 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3753r.la001190
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.