Maps Map of the counties of Orleans, Lamoille, and Essex, Vermont /
Walling, Henry Francis
Essex County (Vt.)
Lamoille County (Vt.)
Orleans County (Vt.)
- Map of the counties of Orleans, Lamoille, and Essex, Vermont /
- Contributor Names
- Walling, Henry Francis, 1825-1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Orleans County (Vt.)--Maps
- - Lamoille County (Vt.)--Maps
- - Essex County (Vt.)--Maps
- - Landowners--Vermont--Orleans County--Maps
- - Landowners--Vermont--Lamoille County--Maps
- - Landowners--Vermont--Essex County--Maps
- - Real property--Vermont--Orleans County--Maps
- - Real property--Vermont--Lamoille County--Maps
- - Real property--Vermont--Essex County--Maps
- - United States--Vermont--Orleans
- - United States--Vermont--Lamoille
- - United States--Vermont--Essex
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1189
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes business directories, statistics, distance chart, and illustrations.
- - Ancillary maps: Albany Centre -- Barton -- Barton Landing -- Beebe Plain Derby -- Brownington -- Cady's Falls (Morristown) -- Cambridge Borough -- Cambridge Center -- Canaan -- Concord Corners -- Coventry Falls -- Craftsbury -- Craftsbury Common -- Derby Center -- Derby Line -- East Albany -- East Charleston -- East Craftsbury -- Eden Corner -- Elmore Village -- Four Corners Morristown -- Glover -- Greensboro -- Guildhall -- Hydepark -- Irasburg -- Island Pond Village (Brighton) -- Johnson -- Lake Bridge Newport -- Lowell Village -- Lunenburg Corners -- Mill Village -- Morrisville (Morristown) -- Mill Village -- North Troy -- Perkinsville -- Stowe -- Troy Village -- Union Village (Wolcott) -- Waterville -- West Albany -- West Charleston -- West Concord -- West Derby -- Westfield Village.
- - LC copy sectioned in six and mounted on cloth for folding. Brittle, some losses along folds.
- 1 map : hand colored ; 85 x 133 cm
- Call Number
- G3753.O7 1859 .W2
- G3753.O7 1859 .W2 Copy 2. Sectioned in six and mounted on two pieces of cloth for folding. Brittle, some losses along folds and edges.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3753o la001189 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3753o.la001189
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.