Maps Topographical map of Weber County, Utah : surveys of 1884, 1885, 1886 & 1887 /
Photo Electrotype Engraving Co.
Weber County (Utah)
- Topographical map of Weber County, Utah : surveys of 1884, 1885, 1886 & 1887 /
- Contributor Names
- Jenkins, Washington.
- Photo-Electrotype Engraving Co.
- Created / Published
- New York : Photo Electrotype Eng. Co., 1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Weber County (Utah)--Maps
- - Weber County (Utah)--Surveys--Maps
- - Real property--Utah--Weber County--Maps
- - United States--Utah--Weber County
- Topographic maps
- Cadastral maps
- - Relief shown by contours, shading, and hachures. Depths shown by contours.
- - Topographical map showing lot lines and properties, localities, and geographical features.
- - "Copyrighted by W. Jenkins 1888."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1180
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map on 4 sheets ; 90 x 207 cm., sheets 96 x 53 cm.
- Call Number
- G4343.W5 1888 .J4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.