Maps Map of location 11th hundred miles U.P.R.R. : [Utah] /
Dodge, Grenville Mellen
Great Salt Lake Region
Great Salt Lake Region
Great Salt Lake Region (Utah)
Union Pacific Railroad Company
- Map of location 11th hundred miles U.P.R.R. : [Utah] /
- Contributor Names
- Dodge, Grenville Mellen, 1831-1916.
- Created / Published
- November 1868.
- Subject Headings
- - Railroads--United States--Utah--Great Salt Lake Region
- - Great Salt Lake Region (Utah)
- - Union Pacific Railroad Company
- - United States--Utah--Great Salt Lake Region
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows the path of the Union Pacific Railroad in the Great Salt Lake region from the Weber River in the east to the Great Salt Lake in the west.
- - Pen-and-ink, colored ink, and watercolor on tracing linen.
- - Includes illustrations and text.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 manuscript map : cloth, color ; 61 x 186 cm
- Call Number
- G4342.G7P3 1868 .D6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4342g ct003579 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4342g.ct003579
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Transportation and Communication Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division