Maps The presidential elections of the United States /
Donnell, Henry Clay
- The presidential elections of the United States /
- Contributor Names
- Donnell, Henry Clay.
- Created / Published
- [Washington?] : U.S. Election Map Co., 1877
- Subject Headings
- - Presidents--Election--United States
- - United States
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows political party which carried each United Sates map (14 x 26 cm.) in election years from 1789 to 1876, with portrait of each President.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1877 by Henry Clay Donnell, in the office of the Librarian of Congress, at Washington."
- - LC copy 2: Maps on 4 separate sheets. DLC
- - Includes list of "Nationality of the immigrants arriving in the U.S. from 1820 to 1870."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 23 maps on 1 sheet : col., cloth backing ; sheet 86 x 107 cm.
- Call Number
- G3701.F9 1877 .D6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3701f ct003586 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3701f.ct003586
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.