Maps Map of Spring Grove Cemetery, adjoining Cincinnati : showing all burial lots with their numbers and sections, as laid out to date, together with about 2000 names of owners of the largest sized lots, and location of a number of the principal monuments, etc.
Robert Clarke & Co.
Spring Grove Cemetery
Spring Grove Cemetery (Cincinnati)
Spring Grove Cemetery (Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Map of Spring Grove Cemetery, adjoining Cincinnati : showing all burial lots with their numbers and sections, as laid out to date, together with about 2000 names of owners of the largest sized lots, and location of a number of the principal monuments, etc.
- Contributor Names
- Robert Clarke & Co.
- Created / Published
- Cincinnati, Ohio : Robert Clarke & Co. : M. & R. Burgheim, 1883
- Subject Headings
- - Spring Grove Cemetery (Cincinnati, Ohio)--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Spring Grove Cemetery (Cincinnati)
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1883, by Geo. Moessinger and Fred. Bertsch of Cincinnati O., in the office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington, D.C."
- - LC copy imperfect: Torn at fold lines.
- - Includes lists of directors and officers and ill.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : col. ; 101 x 69 cm.
- Call Number
- G4084.C4:2S6 1883 .R6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4084c ct003089 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4084c.ct003089
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.