Maps Erewani hatakagitsě 1920 tʻ. /
Articles and Essays with this item:
- Erewani hatakagitsě 1920 tʻ. /
- Other Title
- Plan of Yerevan 1920 / drawn by M. Astvadzaturean
- Contributor Names
- Astuatsaturean, M.
- Created / Published
- [Yerevan? : s.n., 1920]
- Subject Headings
- - Yerevan (Armenia)--Maps
- - Armenia--Yerevan
- - General-content city street map hand col. to show generalized land use.
- - Note printed on title label affixed to cover: A First Republic era map of Yerevan before Tamanian's master plan (1924).
- - Originally printed on 2 sheets (now conjoined).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy mounted under clear mylar sheet on paper backing within paperboard frame.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fragile, brittle, fold-lined, missing small sections of margins along sheet edges.
- - LC copy accompanied by small-scale reverse-image photocopy of principal map (in mylar envelope affixed to inside of top cover).
- - Includes index to points of interest.
- 1 map : hand col. ; 77 x 107 cm., in stiff paperboard cover 100 x 128 cm.
- Call Number
- G7154.Y4 1920 .A8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.