Maps Map of El Dorado County, California /
California State Mining Bureau
El Dorado County
El Dorado County
El Dorado County (Calif.)
Mines and Mineral Resources
- Map of El Dorado County, California /
- Contributor Names
- California State Mining Bureau.
- Created / Published
- San Francisco : State Mining Bureau, [1909?]
- Subject Headings
- - El Dorado County (Calif.)
- - Mines and mineral resources--California--El Dorado County
- - United States--California--El Dorado County
- - Shows drainage, ditches, mines and mineral resources, township and section lines, etc.
- - "Trustees, W.M.C. Ralston, Thomas B. Bishop, Frank G. Drum, F.H. Harvey, Frank Monaghan."
- - Locations of mines and mineral deposits are numbered but not named on map.
- - LC copy stamped on: 1561. DLC
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col., cloth backing ; on sheet 57 x 87 cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.E4 1909 .C3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363e ct001864 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363e.ct001864
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.
Additional Conservation and Environment Cartographic Items
Geography and Map Division