Maps United States, East Coast, North Carolina : New River Inlet /
U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
New River Inlet
New River Inlet
- United States, East Coast, North Carolina : New River Inlet /
- Other Title
- New River Inlet
- Contributor Names
- U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Created / Published
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey, 1932.
- Subject Headings
- - Nautical charts--North Carolina--New River Inlet
- - Coasts--North Carolina--Maps
- - United States--North Carolina--New River Inlet
- - United States--North Carolina
- Nautical charts
- - Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by contours and soundings.
- - Nautical chart of New River Inlet and coastal region of North Carolina.
- - At head of title: Department of Commerce, United States of America.
- - In lower left margin: 32-8/22.
- - Includes notes, tidal information, and abbreviations.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : col. ; 77 x 66 cm.
- Call Number
- G3902.N426P5 1932 .U2
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.