Maps Sozvi︠e︡zdīi︠a︡ predstavlennyi︠a︡ na XXX tabilt︠s︡akh s opisanīem onykh i rukovodstvom k udobnomu ikh otyskanī i︠u︡ na nebi︠e︡ sostavlennym dli︠a︡ uchebnykhi︠e︡ zavedenīĭ i li︠u︡biteleĭ astrognozīi /
Reĭssig, K. (Kornelius)
Charts, Diagrams, Etc
- Sozvi︠e︡zdīi︠a︡ predstavlennyi︠a︡ na XXX tabilt︠s︡akh s opisanīem onykh i rukovodstvom k udobnomu ikh otyskanī i︠u︡ na nebi︠e︡ sostavlennym dli︠a︡ uchebnykhi︠e︡ zavedenīĭ i li︠u︡biteleĭ astrognozīi /
- Contributor Names
- Reĭssig, K. (Kornelius)
- Created / Published
- Sanktpetersburg : V Tipografīi Kh. Gint︠s︡a, 1829.
- Subject Headings
- - Stars--Atlases
- - Astronomy--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Constellations--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Universe
- Celestial charts
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes an engraved title page for the plates, two engraved section titles, one showing stellar magnitude, and thirty celestial charts. Twenty-eight of the charts show the constellations in detail, both as stars and as images of animals, etc., printed in gold on black, with small holes punched out for the high magnitude stars. Transparent paper is affixed to the verso of these sheets so that light can shine through. The twenty-ninth chart, also printed in gold on black, shows all of the constellations seen in the previous plates, without any punching. The thirtieth plate, printed in black directly on the paper, is a star chart without images.
- - LC copy bound in tooled and gilded red-orange leather. Some foxing on letter press text pages.
- - Madison Council purchase ; Feb. 2012.
- 1 atlas ( p., 21 p., 33 leaves of plates) : col. maps ; 34 x 48 cm.
- Call Number
- G1000.2 .R4 1829
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.