Maps Map of Cheshire Co., New Hampshire /
Cheshire County (N.H.)
- Map of Cheshire Co., New Hampshire /
- Other Title
- Map of Cheshire County, New Hampshire
- Contributor Names
- Fagan, L.
- Subject Headings
- - Cheshire County (N.H.)
- - Landowners--New Hampshire--Cheshire County
- - Real property--New Hampshire--Cheshire County
- - United States--New Hampshire--Cheshire County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows landowners.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 426
- - Differs from other 1858 edition in the location of the title in the upper right and the positioning of the insets.
- - Includes distance chart, statistical charts, business directories, and illustrations.
- - Insets: Ashuelot -- Chesterfield -- Chesterfield Factory -- East Jaffrey -- Fitzwilliam -- Gilsum -- Harrisville -- Hinsdale -- Jaffrey -- Keene -- Lowellville -- Marlborough -- Marlow -- Mill Village -- Munsonville -- Nelson -- Paper Mill Village -- Rindge -- Stoddard -- Troy -- Unionville -- Walpole -- West Swanzey -- Westmoreland -- Westport -- Winchester.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy shellacked, darkened, sectioned in six, mounted on two pieces of cloth. DLC
- 1 map : hand colored ; 139 x 139 cm
- Call Number
- G3743.C5 1858 .F3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3743c la000426 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3743c.la000426
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.