Maps [Survey of lands in Blue Ridge between Manassass Gap, Ashby's and Sincker's Gap in Clarke and Warren counties : Rawleigh Colston's land].
Clarke County (Va.)
Land Use Surveys
- [Survey of lands in Blue Ridge between Manassass Gap, Ashby's and Sincker's Gap in Clarke and Warren counties : Rawleigh Colston's land].
- Contributor Names
- Love, George (Surveyor)
- Created / Published
- [S.l. : s.n., 1834?]
- Subject Headings
- - Surveying--Virginia--Clarke County--Maps
- - Land use surveys--Virginia--Clarke County--History--Maps
- - Landowners--Virginia--Clarke County--Maps
- - Clarke County (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Clarke County
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Title devised by cataloger.
- - Each sheet pasted together in 4 sections, sectioned in 2, and mounted on cloth.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1240
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes survey notes.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 66 x 53 cm., on sheet 159 x 54 cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.C6B5 1834 .L6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3883c la001240 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883c.la001240
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.