Maps Map of Shenandoah & Page counties and part of Warren County, Virginia /
- Map of Shenandoah & Page counties and part of Warren County, Virginia /
- Other Title
- Map of Shenandoah and Page counties and part of Warren County, Virginia
- Contributor Names
- Hotchkiss, Jedediah, 1828-1899.
- United States. War Department. Office of the Chief of Engineers.
- Created / Published
- Washington : Published by authority of the Hon. Secretary of War in the office of the Chief of Engineers, U.S. Army, 1875.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Virginia--Shenandoah County--Maps
- - Landowners--Virginia--Page County--Maps
- - Landowners--Virginia--Warren County--Maps
- - Real property--Virginia--Shenandoah County--Maps
- - Real property--Virginia--Page County--Maps
- - Real property--Virginia--Warren County--Maps
- - Shenandoah County (Va.)--Maps
- - Page County (Va.)--Maps
- - Warren County (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Shenandoah County
- - United States--Virginia--Page County
- - United States--Virginia--Warren County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1345
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes references.
- 1 map : mounted on cloth backing ; 90 x 80 cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.S3G46 1875 .H6
- G3883.S3G46 1875 .H6 Copy 2 Title annotated on verso in blue crayon, mounted on cloth backing. Brittle. Losses along edges and fold-line.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3883s la001345 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883s.la001345
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.