Maps Wythe County, Va. with part of Pulaski Co. : products of soil, ores, rocks, railways, roads, furnaces, etc., etc. /
Boyd, Charles Rufus
Mines and Mineral Resources
Pulaski County (Va.)
Wythe County (Va.)
- Wythe County, Va. with part of Pulaski Co. : products of soil, ores, rocks, railways, roads, furnaces, etc., etc. /
- Other Title
- Wythe County, Virginia with part of Pulaski County
- wythe county, virginia with part of pulaski county
- Contributor Names
- Boyd, Charles Rufus, 1841-1903.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : J.L. Smith, 1890, c1888.
- Subject Headings
- - Natural resources--Virginia--Wythe County
- - Natural resources--Virginia--Pulaski County
- - Mines and mineral resources--Virginia--Wythe County
- - Mines and mineral resources--Virginia--Pulaski County
- - Agriculture--Virginia--Wythe County
- - Agriculture--Virginia--Pulaski County
- - Landowners--Virginia--Wythe County
- - Landowners--Virginia--Pulaski County
- - Wythe County (Va.)
- - Pulaski County (Va.)
- - United States--Virginia--Wythe County
- - United States--Virginia--Pulaski County
- - Shows geology, economics and names of some residents.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - "Copyright 1888, by C.R. Boyd."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1368
- - Includes "Explanation of Colors."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Copy imperfect: Torn along fold-line.
- 1 map : col. ; 59 x 101 cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.W9G3 1890 .B6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3883w la001368 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883w.la001368
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.