Maps Frederick County /
Frederick County (Va.)
- Frederick County /
- Contributor Names
- Wood, John, 1775?-1822.
- Created / Published
- [Virginia : s.n.], 1820.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Virginia--Frederick County--Maps
- - Frederick County (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Frederick County
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Oriented with north toward upper left.
- - Composed of many sheets pasted together. Sectioned in 4 and mounted on cloth.
- - "From an original from the Dept. of Geology, University of Virginia, loaned by Mr. Vernon C. Eddy, Handley Library, Winchester, Va."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1259
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes distance table.
- 1 map : photocopy ; 108 x 162 cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.F8G46 1820 .W6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3883f la001259 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883f.la001259
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.