Floyd County, Ga. embraces 512 square miles of the most picturesque and fertile lands, conceded to the state Cherokee Indians /
Floyd County (Ga.)
- Floyd County, Ga. embraces 512 square miles of the most picturesque and fertile lands, conceded to the state Cherokee Indians /
- Translated Title
- Floyd County, Georgia embraces 512 square miles of the most picturesque and fertile lands,conceded to the state Cherokee Indians
- Embraces 512 square miles of the most picturesque and fertile lands,conceded to the state Cherokee Indians
- Contributor Names
- Beauman, Guy.
- Created Published
- [Georgia] : Floyd County Commissioners of Roads and Revenues, c1895.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Georgia--Floyd County
- - Real property--Georgia--Floyd County
- - Floyd County (Ga.)
- - United States--Georgia--Floyd County.
- - Cadastral map showing the lot/block numbers and the names of landowners.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Differs from other 1895 ed. in not having same topography, illustraitions, and border.
- - "Ordered and approved by J.C. Foster, F.A. Glenn, W.A. Wright, W.L. Selman, Commissioners of Roads and Revenues of Floyd County, 1895."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 90
- - Includes text and ill.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 Map : Col. ; 70 X 95 Cm., on Sheet 77 X 101 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3923.F5G46 1895 .B42
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3923f la000090 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3923f.la000090
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.