Maps Map showing portions of Alameda and Contra Costa counties, city and county of San Francisco, California, carefully compiled from official and private maps, surveys and data /
Contra Costa County
Alameda County (Calif.)
Contra Costa County
Contra Costa County (Calif.)
- Map showing portions of Alameda and Contra Costa counties, city and county of San Francisco, California, carefully compiled from official and private maps, surveys and data /
- Contributor Names
- Wagner, Theodore.
- Created / Published
- S[an] F[rancisco] : Britton & Rey, 1894.
- Subject Headings
- - Alameda County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Contra Costa County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Real property--California--Alameda County--Maps
- - Real property--California--Contra Costa County--Maps
- - Landowners--California--Alameda County--Maps
- - Landowners--California--Contra Costa County--Maps
- - United States--California--Alameda County
- - United States--California--Contra Costa County
- - Relief shown by shading, hachures, and spot heights.
- - Covers Alameda and Contra Costa counties west from Pittsburgh and north from San Leandro; and only street pattern and major features of San Francisco.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, roads, section lines, land ownership, landowners' names, townships, ranchos, etc.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 11
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 92 x 132 cm., sheets 98 x 72 cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.A3 1894 .W3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363a la000011 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363a.la000011
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.