Maps Map of Warren Co., Pa.
Beers, Ellis & Soule
Warranty of Title
Warren County (Pa.)
- Map of Warren Co., Pa.
- Contributor Names
- Beers, Ellis & Soule.
- Created / Published
- New York : Beers, Ellis & Soule, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warren County (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Warren County
- - County cadastral map showing townships, boroughs, warranty-deed survey tracts, tract numbers, real-property tracts, landowners' names, rural buildings, and householders' names.
- - Hand col. (watercolors) to emphasize township/borough boundaries and areas.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the Year 1865 by Beers, Ellis & Soule ... in the Southern District of New York."
- - LC copy imperfect: Section of left margin torn away, halved to enable folding.
- - Includes cadastral inset "Map of Warren and part of Crawford Co., scale three miles to the inch".
- - LC Land ownership maps, 809
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 83 x 115 cm., folded to 88 x 60 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.W2G46 1865 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823w la000809 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823w.la000809
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.