Maps Map of Warren County, Pennsylvania /
Ludlow, Andrew H.
Warranty of Title
Warren County (Pa.)
- Map of Warren County, Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Ludlow, Andrew H.
- Created / Published
- [Cincinnati?] : Andrew H. Ludlow, 1838
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warren County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Warren (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Warren County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Warren
- - County map showing townships, warranty-deed survey tracts, tract numbers, real-property tracts, landowners' names, and tract acreages.
- - Hand col. (watercolors) to emphasize township boundaries.
- - LC copy imperfect: Use-worn, fold-lined, halved to enable folding, cloth hemmed, annotated in black wash on cloth backing: Warren Co. Pa.
- - Includes text, inset of "Town of Warren and City Point", and commonwealth coat-of-arms at head of title.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 807
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 61 x 87 cm., folded to 67 x 48 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.W2G46 1838 .L8
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823w la000807 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823w.la000807
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.