Map of Crawford Co., Pennsylvania : from actual surveys /
- Map of Crawford Co., Pennsylvania : from actual surveys /
- Contributor Names
- Beers, F. W. (Frederick W.)
- Created Published
- Philadelphia : A. Pomeroy & S.W. Treat, 1865
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Crawford County
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Crawford County
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Crawford County
- - Cities and towns
- - Villages--Pennsylvania--Crawford County
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Titusville
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Meadville (Crawford County)
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Conneautville
- - Crawford County (Pa.)
- - Titusville (Pa.)
- - Meadville (Crawford County, Pa.)
- - Conneautville (Pa.)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Crawford County.
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Titusville.
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Crawford County--Meadville.
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Conneautville.
- - County map showing rural buildings, householders' names, warranty-deed tracts, tract numbers, warrantees' names, and tract acreages; the borough insets and many of the village insets show real-property tracts (lots), owners' names, and building coverage.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township/borough boundaries and areas.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 by A. Pomeroy & S.W. Treat in the ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, shellacked, hemmed at outer edges, annotated in red ink to show specific locations, annotated on cloth backing in black wash: Crawford Co., Pa. DLC
- - Includes business directories, table of road distances, and ill. of prominent buildings.
- - Borough/village insets: Hydetown -- Tryonville -- Titusville -- Guys Mills P.O. -- Townville, Kingsley P.O. -- Meadville -- Cochranton -- Adamsville -- Harmonsburg -- Blooming Valley -- Espyville -- Hartstown -- Evansburg -- Linesville -- Jamestown -- Turnersville -- Spring Cors. -- Conneautville -- Cussewago -- Lyttle's Cors. -- Venango -- Saegertown -- Shermanville -- Woodcock -- Cambridge -- Riceville -- Centreville -- Spartansburgh.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 732
- 1 Map on 6 Sheets : Hand Col., Cloth Backing ; 134 X 136 Cm., Sheets 46 X 70 Cm. and 48 X 70 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.C8G46 1865 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823c la000732 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823c.la000732
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.