Maps New official map of Forest County, Pa. /
Forest County (Pa.)
Whittekin, F. F.
Forest County (Pa.)
Warranty of Title
- New official map of Forest County, Pa. /
- Contributor Names
- Whittekin, F. F.
- Forest County (Pa.)
- Created / Published
- Tionesta : [County of Forest], c1895.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Forest County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Forest County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Forest County--Maps
- - Forest County (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Forest County
- Cadastral maps
- - Landownership map showing townships, warranty-deed tracts/numbers, real-property tracts with owners' names, acreages, roads, and railways.
- - Titles on sheet and on cover are identical; cover title printed in gilt on front panel.
- - "Copyright, 1895 by F.F. Whittekin."
- - Sheet originally folded in paperboard cover 18 x 13 cm. (before lamination and mounting).
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes signed statements of approval by county officers, "Table of elevations above ocean level", and table of "Miscellaneous data".
- - LC Land ownership maps, 750
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : laminated, cloth backing ; 62 x 88 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.F6G46 1895 .W4
- G3823.F6G46 1895 .W4 Copy 2 Not laminated, not mounted on cloth backing, fold-lined, section of map at left margin torn away.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.