Map of the townships of Upper and Lower Nazareth, Northampton County, Pennsylvania /
Sidney, J. C.
Lower Nazareth (Pa. : Township)
Lower Nazareth (Township)
Upper Nazareth (Pa. : Township)
Upper Nazareth (Township)
- Map of the townships of Upper and Lower Nazareth, Northampton County, Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Sidney, J. C. (James C.)
- Created Published
- Philad'a [i.e. Philadelphia] : Published by Rich'd Clark, 1850.
- Subject Headings
- - Upper Nazareth (Pa. : Township)
- - Lower Nazareth (Pa. : Township)
- - Nazareth (Pa.)
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Upper Nazareth (Township)
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Lower Nazareth (Township)
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Nazareth
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Upper Nazareth (Township)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Lower Nazareth (Township)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Nazareth.
- - General-content map showing roads, copses, farmsteads, rural buildings, acreages, and householders' names. Does not show real-property lines or land tracts.
- - Also shows houses and occupants' names in the village (later borough) of Nazareth.
- - Hand col. to differentiate the 2 townships.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1850 by Rich'd Clark in ... the Eastern District of Penn'a."
- - Handwritten in black ink on verso: No. 297. Deposited July 20, 1850, Richard Clark, Propr.
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copy imperfect: Fold-lined, annotated in lead pencil on both sides, in inked script on verso, trimmed. DLC
- 1 Map : Hand Col. ; 65 X 82 Cm.
- Call Number
- G3824.U765 1850 .S5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3824u la002070 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3824u.la002070
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.