Maps Map of M'Kean County, Pennsylvania /
- Map of M'Kean County, Pennsylvania /
- Other Title
- Map of McKean County, Pennsylvania
- Contributor Names
- King, W. K.
- Kollner, Augustus, 1813-1906.
- Created / Published
- [Philadelphia? : s.n.], 1857.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--McKean County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Shippen (Cameron County : Township)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--McKean County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Shippen (Cameron County : Township)--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--McKean County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Shippen (Cameron County : Township)--Maps
- - McKean County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Shippen (Cameron County, Pa. : Township)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--McKean County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Cameron County--Shippen (Township)
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows townships (including Shippen Twp., now part of Cameron County), warranty-deed tracts with numbers/warrantees' initials, some real-property tracts with owners' names, and rural buildings with householders' names.
- - Hand col. to distinguish townships.
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, darkened by lamination, quartered (later conjoined), annotated in lead pencil, missing small sections at edges and cut lines.
- - Includes ill. of rampant eagle at head of title.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 771
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col., laminated, cloth backing ; 67 x 62 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.M2G46 1857 .K5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.