Maps Map of Clearfield Co., Pennsylvania : from actual surveys & official records /
- Map of Clearfield Co., Pennsylvania : from actual surveys & official records /
- Contributor Names
- Beers, D. G. (Daniel G.)
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : A. Pomeroy, 1866
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County--Maps
- - Cities and towns--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County--Maps
- - Villages--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County--Maps
- - Coalfields--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County--Charts, diagrams, etc
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Clearfield (Clearfield County)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Curwensville--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Osceola Mills--Maps
- - Clearfield County (Pa.)--Maps
- - Clearfield (Clearfield County, Pa.)--Maps
- - Curwensville (Pa.)--Maps
- - Osceola Mills (Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Clearfield County--Clearfield
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Curwensville
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Osceola Mills
- - County map showing rural buildings, householders' names, warranty-deed tracts, tract numbers, warrantees' names, and tract acreages; the borough insets show real-property tracts (lots), owners' names, and building coverage; the village insets show houses and householders' names.
- - Hand col. to emphasize township/borough boundaries and areas.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1866 by A. Pomeroy in the ... Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, hemmed at outer edges, annotated on cloth backing in red wash: Clearfield Co., Pa.
- - Includes business directories, table of road distances, vertical "Sections showing coal as found in Clearfield Co.", and ill.
- - Borough/village insets: Clearfield -- Osceola -- Curwensville -- Madera -- Glen Hope -- Lewisville -- Bethleham -- New Washington -- Burnside -- Luthersburg -- Troutville -- Salem -- Bridgeport -- Stoneville -- Ansonville -- Pennville -- Morrisdale -- Kylertown -- Newburg -- New Millport -- Janesville -- Hegarty's-X-Roads -- Lumber City.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 728
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 6 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 139 x 122 cm., sheets 48 x 71 cm. and 49 x 71 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.C63G46 1866 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823c la000728 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823c.la000728
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.