Maps Botetourt Co., Va. : north west section.
Botetourt County (Va.)
- Botetourt Co., Va. : north west section.
- Other Title
- Botetourt County, Virginia
- botetourt county, virginia
- Contributor Names
- Izard, Walter.
- Created / Published
- [Virginia : s.n., 186-?]
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Virginia--Botetourt County--Maps
- - Botetourt County (Va.)--Maps
- - United States--Virginia--Botetourt County
- - Shows the names of some residents.
- - Relief shown by hachures.
- - Oriented with north toward upper right.
- - Map printed on 4 sheets pasted together, sectioned in 2, mounted on cloth.
- - "Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer chief engineer. Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Savh, Ga."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 1219
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map ; 74 x 85 cm.
- Call Number
- G3883.B6G46 186- .I9
- G3883.B6G46 186- .I9 Copy 2 Negative photocopy. Slightly larger scale.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3883b la001219 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3883b.la001219
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.