Map of Hamilton County, Ohio : exhibiting th various divisions and sub divisions of land with the name of the owners & number of acres in each tract together with the roads, canals, streams, towns &c. throughout the county /
Gilbert, A. W.
Cities and Towns
- Map of Hamilton County, Ohio : exhibiting th various divisions and sub divisions of land with the name of the owners & number of acres in each tract together with the roads, canals, streams, towns &c. throughout the county /
- Contributor Names
- Gilbert, A. W.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Hamilton County
- - Real property--Ohio--Hamilton County
- - Cities and towns--Ohio--Hamilton County
- - United States--Ohio--Hamilton County.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 633
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes property tax statistical table, insets of Madisonville, Harrison, Sharon, Storrs Township, Mill Creek Township, Springdale, Montauk, Cumminsville, Montgomery, Lockland, Mt. Pleasant, and Carthage.
- 1 Map : Color, Mounted on Linen ; 50 X 75 CM
- Call Number
- G4083.H2G46 1856 .G5
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4083h la000633 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4083h.la000633
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.