Maps Map of Greene County, Ohio /
Murphy, E. J.
Rogerson, A. E.
Rogerson, A. E. (Andrew E.)
- Map of Greene County, Ohio /
- Contributor Names
- Rogerson, A. E. (Andrew E.)
- Murphy, E. J., active 1851-1855.
- Created / Published
- Philadelphia : Anthony D. Byles, 1855.
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Greene County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Greene County
- Cadastral maps
- - LC Land ownership maps, 629
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes subscribers' names, agricultural and population statistical tables (June 1st 1855), insets of Fairfield, Spring Valley, Bellbrook, Osborn, Yellow Springs, Xenia, Clifton, Cedarville, Jamestown, views of public, residential, commercial properties, and illustrations.
- 1 map on 2 sheets : mounted on linen, hand colored ; 95 x 135 cm, sheets 95 x 69 cm
- Call Number
- G4083.G7G46 1855 .R6
- G4083.G7G46 1855 .R6 Copy 2 Sectioned to 2 sheets. Sheets 48 x 139 cm, folded to 48 x 71 cm.
- G4083.G7G46 1855 .R6 Copy 3 Torn at fold lines.
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.