Maps Map of Ashland County, Ohio /
- Map of Ashland County, Ohio /
- Contributor Names
- McDonnell, John, active 1860
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Ohio--Asland County--Maps
- - Real property--Ohio--Asland County--Maps
- - United States--Ohio--Ashland County
- Cadastral maps
- - "Entered according to act of Congress in the year 1861 by John McDonnell in the Clerks Office of the District Court of the Eastern District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 596
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes of views of public, residential, commercial properties, list of subscribers, and distance table.
- - Insets: Plan of the town of Ashland -- Plan of Hayesville -- Plan of Sullivan -- Plan of Mohecanville -- Plan of Loudenville -- Plan of Petersburg, Mifflin Township -- Plan of Perysville -- Plan of Jeromeville -- Plan of Rawsburg.
- - LC copy imperfect: Mounted on cloth backing, original sheets sectioned into 6 panels to enable folding.
- 1 map ; 134 x 122 cm
- Call Number
- G4083.A6G46 1861 .M3
- G4083.A6G46 1861 .M3 Copy 2 Sectioned to 4 sheets, mounted on cloth backing. Sheets 77 x 72 cm
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.