Maps Map of Venango County, Pennsylvania /
Forest County (Pa.)
Venango County (Pa.)
Warranty of Title
- Map of Venango County, Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Irwin, R.
- Created / Published
- Pittsburgh : W'm Schuchman & Bro. Lith., 1857.
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Venango County
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Forest County
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Venango County
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Forest County
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Venango County
- - Venango County (Pa.)
- - Forest County (Pa.)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Venango County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Forest County
- - County cadastral map showing townships, warranty-deed survey tracts, tract numbers, real-property tracts, acreages, and landowners' names.
- - Also covers western part of present-day Forest County and shows mills/furnaces.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress the sixth day of February 1857 by C. Heydrick in the ... Western District of Pennsylvania."
- - LC copy imperfect: Shellacked, darkened, cracked, halved to enable folding, torn at fold line, upper right corner of margin cut off. DLC
- - Includes ill. of county court-house.
- - LC Land ownership map, 804
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map : hand col., cloth backing ; 63 x 86 cm., folded to 70 x 46 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.V4G46 1857 .I6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823v la000804 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823v.la000804
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.