Maps Plan of Allegheny Township.
- Plan of Allegheny Township.
- Contributor Names
- F.W. Beers & Co.
- Ferd. Mayer & Co.
- Created / Published
- [New York] : F.W. Beers & Co., 
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Allegheny (Venango County : Township)--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Pleasantville (Venango County)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Allegheny (Venango County : Township)--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Pleasantville (Venango County)--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Allegheny (Venango County : Township)--Maps
- - Petroleum--Prospecting--Pennsylvania--Allegheny (Venango County : Township)--Maps
- - Allegheny (Venango County, Pa. : Township)--Maps
- - Pleasantville (Venango County, Pa.)--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Venango County--Allegheny (Township)
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Venango County--Pleasantville
- - Township cadastral map showing warranty-deed survey tracts, tract numbers, real-property tracts, some landowners' names, rural buildings, and householders' names.
- - Hand col. to indicate Pleasantville borough area and oil-company properties.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1865 in the ... Southern District of New York by F.W. Beers & Co."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 805
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes Pleasantville business directory, inset of Pleasantville borough, and inset "Plan of Simonds Oil Territory, N.W. cor. Tract 165, Allegheny township".
- - LC copy imperfect: Brittle, fold-lined, missing small sections of margins, annotated in lead pencil in left margin, in ink script in lower margin: March 3, 1865. 729.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map : hand col. ; 39 x 43 cm.
- Call Number
- G3824.A3555G46 1865 .F2
- G3824.A3555G46 1865 .F2 Copy 2 Trimmed (including parts of cartographic content, entire copyright statement, and printer's statement).
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3824a la000805b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3824a.la000805b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.