Maps Map of Warren Co. Pa. /
Holland Land Company
Lancaster Land Company
Smith, John L.
Warren County (Pa.). County Surveyor
Wheelock, D. F. A.
Warranty of Title
- Map of Warren Co. Pa. /
- Contributor Names
- Wheelock, D. F. A.
- Smith, John L., 1848-
- Warren County (Pa.). County Surveyor.
- Holland Land Company.
- Lancaster Land Company.
- Created / Published
- Philad'a [i.e. Philadelphia] : J.L. Smith, map publ., 
- Subject Headings
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Warren County
- - Cadastral map showing warranty-deed tracts, tract numbers, tract acreages, real-property tracts, tract dimensions, and landowners' names.
- - "Compiled from and compared with official records of original and resurveys."
- - "Copyrighted."
- - Printed in western/eastern segments (sheets).
- - Includes note mentioning dates of earlier surveys by the Holland Land Company and the Lancaster Land Company.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 813
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - LC copies imperfect: Torn at fold lines, cover removed/missing.
- - 2 copies
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 127 x 158 cm., sheets 130 x 80 cm. and 130 x 85 cm., folded to 22 x 12 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.W2G46 1889 .W4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g3823w la000813 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g3823w.la000813
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.