Maps A map of the original warrants of portions of Warren & Forest counties : carefully compiled from the original drafts and warrants ... of the Department of Internal Affairs of Pennsylvania /
Pennsylvania. Department of Internal Affairs
Warranty of Title
- A map of the original warrants of portions of Warren & Forest counties : carefully compiled from the original drafts and warrants ... of the Department of Internal Affairs of Pennsylvania /
- Contributor Names
- Gardiner, John, C.E.
- Pennsylvania. Department of Internal Affairs.
- Created / Published
- [Harrisburg? : s.n., 1881]
- Subject Headings
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Landowners--Pennsylvania--Forest County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Real property--Pennsylvania--Forest County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Warren County--Maps
- - Warranty of title--Pennsylvania--Forest County--Maps
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Warren County
- - United States--Pennsylvania--Forest County
- Cadastral maps
- - Shows original warranty survey tracts, tract acreages, assignees' names, dates of assignment, types of tract survey points (post, pole, tree species, etc.), streams, and county boundaries.
- - "Entered according to Act of Congress in the year 1881 by John Gardiner C.E. in the Office of the Librarian of Congress at Washington."
- - Printed in northern/southern segments (sheets).
- - LC sheets imperfect: Fold-lined, torn at fold lines.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 811
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - Includes text, notes, scale graph, key to personal-name abbreviations, and commonwealth coat-of-arms.
- 1 map on 2 sheets ; 106 x 78 cm., sheets 59 x 91 cm.
- Call Number
- G3823.W2G46 1881 .G3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.