Maps Map of the county of San Joaquin : compiled from the United States surveys, the maps and records of the county surveyor and state engineer, 1895 /
Compton, H. T.
San Joaquin County
San Joaquin County
San Joaquin County (Calif.)
- Map of the county of San Joaquin : compiled from the United States surveys, the maps and records of the county surveyor and state engineer, 1895 /
- Contributor Names
- Compton, H. T. (Harry Trueman)
- Created / Published
- [California : s.n.], 1895, c1894.
- Subject Headings
- - San Joaquin County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Real property--California--San Joaquin County--Maps
- - Landowners--California--San Joaquin County--Maps
- - United States--California--San Joaquin County
- - Relief shown by contours and hachures.
- - Cadastral maps showing drainage, land ownership, landowners' names, roads, railroads, township and section lines, etc.
- - Includes note.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 36
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 8 sheets : hand col., cloth backing ; 189 x 126 cm., sheets 49 x 66 cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.S26 1895 .C6
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363s la000036 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363s.la000036
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.