Maps Official map of San Diego County, California : compiled from latest official maps of U.S. surveys, railroad and irrigation surveys, county records, and other reliable sources, and /
Beasley, T. D.
Beasley, T. D. (Thomas Dykes)
Schuyler, James D. (James DIX)
1889 to 1890
San Diego County
San Diego County
San Diego County (Calif.)
- Official map of San Diego County, California : compiled from latest official maps of U.S. surveys, railroad and irrigation surveys, county records, and other reliable sources, and /
- Contributor Names
- Beasley, T. D. (Thomas Dykes)
- Schuyler, James D. (James Dix), 1848-1912.
- Created / Published
- [California : s.n.], c1890.
- Subject Headings
- - San Diego County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Real property--California--San Diego County--Maps
- - Landowners--California--San Diego County--Maps
- - United States--California--San Diego County
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- - Cadastral map showing some landowners' names, drainage, roads, railroads, ranchos, Indian reservations, township and section lines, parcel boundaries, etc.
- - "Copyright 1890 by T.D. Beasley."
- - Includes table of "Areas of Mexican grants."
- - LC Land ownership maps, 35
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map on 3 sheets : cloth backing ; 92 x 166 cm., sheets 100 x 61 cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.S24 1889 .B4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363s la000035a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363s.la000035a
- g4363s la000035b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363s.la000035b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.