Maps Keddie's map of Plumas County, California /
Keddie, Arthur W.
Plumas County (Calif.)
- Keddie's map of Plumas County, California /
- Other Title
- Map of Plumas County, California
- map of plumas county, california
- Contributor Names
- Keddie, Arthur W. (Arthur Walter), 1842-1924.
- Created / Published
- Quincy, Cal. : A.W. Keddie ; S[an] F[rancisco] : Britton & Rey, 1892.
- Subject Headings
- - Plumas County (Calif.)
- - Real property--California--Plumas County
- - Landowners--California--Plumas County
- - United States--California--Plumas County
- - Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, roads, railroads, land ownership, landowners' names, township and section lines, school and land districts, post offices, mining claims, etc.
- - "Approved & declared the official map of Plumas County by ... Board of Supervisors ... 1892."
- - Prime meridians: Washington and Greenwich.
- - LC copy imperfect: Small portion of map missing at left margin.
- - Includes list of telegraph offices, table of distances from the county seat, mining claims, and ill.
- - LC Land ownership maps, 33
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- - 2 copies; map of copy 2 is on 4 sheets
- 1 map on 2 sheets : cloth backing ; 125 x 170 cm., sheets 70 x 180 cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.P6 1892 .K4
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363p la000033a http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363p.la000033a
- g4363p la000033b http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363p.la000033b
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.