Maps Official map of Siskiyou County, State of California /
Bancroft & Company
Davidson, J. M.
Davidson, J. M. (James McDermitt)
Siskiyou County (Calif.)
- Official map of Siskiyou County, State of California /
- Contributor Names
- Davidson, J. M. (James McDermitt), 1853-
- Bancroft & Company.
- Created / Published
- S[an] F[rancisco] : Bancroft Co. Lith., 1887.
- Subject Headings
- - Siskiyou County (Calif.)--Maps
- - Real property--California--Siskiyou County--Maps
- - Landowners--California--Siskiyou County--Maps
- - United States--California--Siskiyou County
- - Relief shown by shading, hachures, and spot heights.
- - Cadastral map showing drainage, railroads, land ownership, landowners' names, judicial townships, township, section and quarter-section lines, etc.
- - "Approved and declared to be the official map of Siskiyou County, by ... Board of Supervisors ... 1887."
- - Includes insets of Etna, Callahans, Yreka, Sketch showing all mineral surveys in T.45 N., R.7 W., M.D.M.k, Montague, and Fort Jones, and ill.
- - LC Land ownership maps, no. 42
- - Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- 1 map in 20 segments on 1 sheet : hand col., cloth backing ; 108 x 175 cm.
- Call Number
- G4363.S66 1887 .D3
- Library of Congress Geography and Map Division Washington, D.C. 20540-4650 USA dcu
- Digital Id
- g4363s la000042 http://hdl.loc.gov/loc.gmd/g4363s.la000042
- Library of Congress Catalog Number
- Other Formats
- - MARCXML Record
- - MODS Record
- - Dublin Core Record
- Catalog Record
Rights & Access
The maps in the Map Collections materials were either published prior to 1922, produced by the United States government, or both (see catalogue records that accompany each map for information regarding date of publication and source). The Library of Congress is providing access to these materials for educational and research purposes and is not aware of any U.S. copyright protection (see Title 17 of the United States Code) or any other restrictions in the Map Collection materials.
Note that the written permission of the copyright owners and/or other rights holders (such as publicity and/or privacy rights) is required for distribution, reproduction, or other use of protected items beyond that allowed by fair use or other statutory exemptions. Responsibility for making an independent legal assessment of an item and securing any necessary permissions ultimately rests with persons desiring to use the item.
Credit Line: Library of Congress, Geography and Map Division.
Rights assessment is your responsibility.
More about Copyright and other Restrictions
For guidance about compiling full citations consult Citing Primary Sources.